1. INFORMATION THIS SITE COLLECTS
This site collects the following types of information.
Information you provide directly:
- Your name, e-mail address, and submitted message when you submit the contact form to allow us to respond to your inquiry.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for This Site. These tools collect information sent or triggered by your device, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving This Site. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user. The purpose is to see patterns so that we can continue to improve This Site for all users and verify if the changes made are making a positive difference.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
Log file information is automatically triggered by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device or when certain actions are performed on the website.
When you use our site, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on This Site, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of This Site.
When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our site, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by This Site. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use This Site and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of This Site may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in to our site or to third party applications that are integrated with our site
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online communications or other forms of communication
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our site
- develop and test new features and modifications
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- conduct research and analysisto introduce new features or enhance existing contents and features
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- This Site or its affiliated third parties may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on This Site. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside of This Site (or the group of solutions of which This Site is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us operate This Site and make it accessible to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
In the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
Your information collected through This Site may be stored and processed in any country as it is primarily cloud based. This site and its Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
However, This Site cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to This Site or guarantee that information on This Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for controlling access to emails between you and This Site, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to This Site make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES